Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by thiago

Page: 8 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: thiago
Question 32

Which of the following is included in the routine collection of basic equipment information?

Options:

A.

License information

B.

Patch information

C.

The software version the device is running

D.

Whether the configuration is saved

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 33

esigth uses different colors to distinguish different alarm levels, red represents emergency, orange represents important, and yellow represents

The table is secondary, and blue represents the prompt. Which of the following statements about different alarm levels is correct: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Prompt: A potential or imminent business-impacting failure has been detecteD. but currently has little business impact

B.

Minor: There is currently a certain impact on the business, but corrective actions are required to prevent serious failure alarms

C.

Urgent: Alerts that have affected the business and require immediate corrective action

D.

Important: An alarm that has affected the business and will have serious consequences if not handled in time

Discussion
Question 34

During the daily troubleshooting process, engineers may need to view some alarm information of the device. Run the terminal command to enable the terminal to display the debugging/log/alarm information sent by the information center.

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following statements about LDP Label Retention - Free Way is true:

Options:

A.

Requires more memory and tab space

B.

Keep all labels distributed by neighbors

C.

Only keep labels from next-hop neighbors and discard all labels from next-hop neighbors

D.

Save memory and label space

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99