Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by sana

Page: 6 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: sana
Question 24

As shown in the figure, MPLS/BGP IPVPN is deployed on the network. The MP-BGP neighbor relationship is established between PE1 and PE2 through the LoopbackD interface. After the configuration is complete, it is found that CE1 and CE2 cannot learn routes from each other. Run the command to check the error on PE2. The neighbor information is shown in the figure, what is the most likely cause of the problem?

Questions 24

Options:

A.

PE1orPE2±ofVPNInstance parameter configuration error

B.

PE1andPE2not presentBGP-VPN4Enabling neighbors in unicast address family view

C.

PE1andPE2betweenLSPTunnel not established

D.

PE1orPE2with each otherCEMisconfigured routing protocol between

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 25

the configuration file of the device. Is the following statement D wrong?

Options:

A.

Regardless of whether the device is configured with apricotBPDU Tunnel,neither will be correctMSTPmake an impact

B.

Port connected to user terminal equipmentMSTPWhether it is disabled or configured as an edge port

C.

Check port configuration to confirm enableMSTPWhether the port is enabled with the protocol packet sending command. Such as:bpdu enable

D.

Check if the port is added to the correct oneWLAN

Discussion
Question 26

OSPFV2 is an IGP running on an IPv4 network; OSPFV3 is an IGPo running on an IPv6 network. The basic working mechanism of OSPFv3 is the same as that of OSPFV2, such as the election of DR and B, DR. As shown in the figure, an engineer uses 3 routers to test IPv6 services. He wants to realize the interconnection of IPv6 networks by running OSPFV3.

Pass. Which of the following statements about the election of the network DR is correct?

Questions 26

Options:

A.

After the network converges, engineers modifyR1the priority is100,R2the priority is10,R3Keep the default value. When the network converges again,R1forDR, R2forB, DR

B.

After the network converges, a new device is added to the broadcast linkR4,R4the priority is150. When the network converges again,R4forDR

C.

After the network convergesR1Power off and restart, when the network converges again,R3forDR

D.

After the network converges,R1forDR

Discussion
Question 27

Regarding the sham link, which of the following descriptions is wrong?

Options:

A.

sham linkThe coat is twoVPNlinks between instances, eachVPNThere must be one in the instancesham linkthe endpoint address, it must bePEon the routerVPNone in the address space has32bitmaskedLoopbackinterface address

B.

becauseVPNflow is throughMPLSBackbone forwarding,sham linkThe routing cost should be less thanbackdoorroadOSPFrouting cost

C.

sham linkThe endpoint address of theBGPasVPhv4address published. passedsamlikThe route can also be reconfigured withVPNv4The form of routing is introduced toBGP

D.

Sham linkIt can be configured in any area and needs to be manually configured and the local endVPNThe instance must have tosham linkdestination address (peerPEofsham linkendpoint address) routing

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99