Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CBAF-001 Exam Questions and Answers by goldie

Page: 5 / 5

GAQM CBAF-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analyst - Foundation
Exam Code: CBAF-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Business Analyst (CBA)
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: goldie
Question 20

An analyst has asked a user to describe each step in a task as they perform it. Which of the following investigation techniques is the analyst using?

Options:

A.

Ethnographic study.

B.

Interviewing.

C.

Activity sampling.

D.

Protocol analysts.

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following approaches is the variation of the Waterfall lifecycle that shows explicitly the link between the analysis stages and the testing stages?

Options:

A.

V model.

B.

Spiral model.

C.

Unified process.

D.

Workflow model.

Discussion
Question 22

A business case for a project claims that the new system will provide managers with more time to think creatively about strategic issues. What would this be classified as in a cost-benefit analysis?

Options:

A.

An intangible cost.

B.

A tangible benefit.

C.

An intangible benefit.

D.

A tangible cost.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 23

Who should be defined as the owner of a risk?

Options:

A.

The person who documentedthe risk in the risk register.

B.

The person who identified the risk in the initial requirements analysis.

C.

The person responsible for defining the probability of the risk.

D.

The person best placed to take the necessary counter-measures to the risk.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

CBAF-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAF-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAF-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99