Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CBAF-001 Exam Questions and Answers by marco

Page: 4 / 5

GAQM CBAF-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analyst - Foundation
Exam Code: CBAF-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Business Analyst (CBA)
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: marco
Question 16

Which of the following investigation techniques is the MOST time consuming?

Options:

A.

Questionnaires.

B.

Ethnographicstudy.

C.

Shadowing.

D.

Activity sampling.

Discussion
Question 17

A stakeholder in a project has been classified as having no interest but high power/influence on the power/interest grid. Which of the following would be an appropriate way of managing this stakeholder?

Options:

A.

Ignore.

B.

Watch.

C.

Keep onside.

D.

Keep informed.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 18

In which of the following business analysis areas does the traditional systems analyst role primarily operate?

Options:

A.

Quantifying costs and benefits.

B.

Defining the needs of the business.

C.

Implementing business changes.

D.

Specifying IT system requirements.

Discussion
Question 19

Which ONE model is used for planning the training the support that people need as they adapt to change?

Options:

A.

The Concerns-Based Adoption Model.

B.

The Corporate Training Plan.

C.

The Capability Maturity Model.

D.

The Change Control Process Model.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

CBAF-001