Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CBAF-001 Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 2 / 5

GAQM CBAF-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analyst - Foundation
Exam Code: CBAF-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Business Analyst (CBA)
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 8

The V model is an example of which of the following?

Options:

A.

A business analysis process model.

B.

A systems development lifecycle.

C.

A concerns-based adoption model.

D.

A soft systems methodology.

Discussion
Question 9

A requirement has been identified as beneficial. It will be included in the system if it does not take too long to deliver or cost too much. How would this requirement be prioritised in the MoSCoW classification?

Options:

A.

As a 'M'.

B.

As a 'C'.

C.

As a 'S'.

D.

As a 'W'.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is an example of 'Individual Tacit Knowledge'?

Options:

A.

Culture.

B.

Process.

C.

Norms.

D.

Intuition.

Discussion
Question 11

Which stage of the Requirements Engineering process is concerned with tracking requirements from inception to implementation?

Options:

A.

Requirements documentation.

B.

Requirements management.

C.

Requirements validation.

D.

Requirements analysis.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 2 / 5

CBAF-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAF-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAF-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99