Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by avani

Page: 7 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: avani
Question 28

Which of the following best describes what the Uninstall and Maintenance Protection setting controls within your Sensor Update Policy?

Options:

A.

Prevents automatic updates of the sensor

B.

Prevents the sensor from entering Reduced Functionality Mode

C.

Prevents modification of sensor update policy

D.

Prevents unauthorized uninstallation of the sensor

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 29

An administrator creating an exclusion is limited to applying a rule to how many groups of hosts?

Options:

A.

File exclusions are not aligned to groups or hosts

B.

There is a limit of three groups of hosts applied to any exclusion

C.

There is no limit and exclusions can be applied to any or all groups

D.

Each exclusion can be aligned to only one group of hosts

Discussion
Question 30

Which role will allow someone to manage quarantine files?

Options:

A.

Falcon Security Lead

B.

Detections Exceptions Manager

C.

Falcon Analyst – Read Only

D.

Endpoint Manager

Discussion
Question 31

How long are detection events kept in Falcon?

Options:

A.

Detection events are kept for 90 days

B.

Detections events are kept for your subscribed data retention period

C.

Detection events are kept for 7 days

D.

Detection events are kept for 30 days

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

CCFA-200