Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 4 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 16

Under the "Next-Gen Antivirus: Cloud Machine Learning" setting there are two categories, one of them is "Cloud Anti-Malware" and the other is:

Options:

A.

Adware & PUP

B.

Advanced Machine Learning

C.

Sensor Anti-Malware

D.

Execution Blocking

Discussion
Question 17

When a Linux host is in Reduced Functionality Mode (RFM) what telemetry and protection is still offered?

Options:

A.

The sensor would provide protection as normal, without event telemetry

B.

The sensor would provide minimal protection

C.

The sensor would function as normal

D.

The sensor provides no protection, and only collects Sensor Heart Beat events

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 18

Which of the following controls the speed in which your sensors will receive automatic sensor updates?

Options:

A.

Maintenance Tokens

B.

Sensor Update Policy

C.

Sensor Update Throttling

D.

Channel File Update Throttling

Discussion
Question 19

Which report lists counts of sensors in Reduced Functionality Mode (RFM) for all operating system types, and tracks how long a sensor version will be supported?

Options:

A.

Reduce Functionality Audit Report

B.

Sensor Health Report

C.

Sensor Coverage Lookup

D.

Inactive Sensor Report

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

CCFA-200