Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by leilani

Page: 5 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: leilani
Question 20

You need to have the ability to monitor suspicious VBA macros. Which Sensor Visibility setting should be turned on within the Prevention policy settings?

Options:

A.

Script-based Execution Monitoring

B.

Interpreter-Only

C.

Additional User Mode Data

D.

Engine (Full Visibility)

Discussion
Question 21

Which statement describes what is recommended for the Default Sensor Update policy?

Options:

A.

The Default Sensor Update policy should align to an organization's overall sensor updating practice while leveraging Auto N-1 and Auto N-2 configurations where possible

B.

The Default Sensor Update should be configured to always automatically upgrade to the latest sensor version

C.

Since the Default Sensor Update policy is pre-configured with recommend settings out of the box, configuration of the Default Sensor Update policy is not required

D.

No configuration is required. Once a Custom Sensor Update policy is created the Default Sensor Update policy is disabled

Discussion
Question 22

What three things does a workflow condition consist of?

Options:

A.

A parameter, an operator, and a value

B.

A beginning, a middle, and an end

C.

Triggers, actions, and alerts

D.

Notifications, alerts, and API's

Discussion
Question 23

Which exclusion pattern will prevent detections on a file at C:\Program Files\My Program\My Files\program.exe?

Options:

A.

\Program Files\My Program\My Files\*

B.

\Program Files\My Program\*

C.

*\*

D.

*\Program Files\My Program\*\

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 5 / 11

CCFA-200
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCFA-200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCFA-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99