Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by essa

Page: 2 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: essa
Question 8

Which statement is TRUE regarding disabling detections on a host?

Options:

A.

Hosts with detections disabled will not alert on blocklisted hashes or machine learning detections, but will still alert on lOA-based detections. It will remain that way until detections are enabled again

B.

Hosts with detections disabled will not alert on anything until detections are enabled again

C.

Hosts with detections disabled will not alert on anything for 24 hours (by default) or longer if that setting is changed

D.

Hosts cannot have their detections disabled individually

Discussion
Question 9

In order to exercise manual control over the sensor upgrade process, as well as prevent unauthorized users from uninstalling or upgrading the sensor, which settings in the Sensor Update Policy would meet this criteria?

Options:

A.

Sensor version set to N-1 and Bulk maintenance mode is turned on

B.

Sensor version fixed and Uninstall and maintenance protection turned on

C.

Sensor version updates off and Uninstall and maintenance protection turned off

D.

Sensor version set to N-2 and Bulk maintenance mode is turned on

Discussion
Question 10

What impact does disabling detections on a host have on an API?

Options:

A.

Endpoints with detections disabled will not alert on anything until detections are enabled again

B.

Endpoints cannot have their detections disabled individually

C.

DetectionSummaryEvent stops sending to the Streaming API for that host

D.

Endpoints with detections disabled will not alert on anything for 24 hours (by default) or longer if that setting is changed

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 11

What information does the API Audit Trail Report provide?

Options:

A.

A list of analyst login activity

B.

A list of specific changes to prevention policy

C.

A list of actions taken via Falcon OAuth2-based APIs

D.

A list of newly added hosts

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

CCFA-200