Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by walter

Page: 8 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: walter
Question 32

Where can you modify settings to permit certain traffic during a containment period?

Options:

A.

Prevention Policy

B.

Host Settings

C.

Containment Policy

D.

Firewall Settings

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 33

When editing an existing IOA exclusion, what can NOT be edited?

Options:

A.

The IOA name

B.

All parts of the exclusion can be changed

C.

The exclusion name

D.

The hosts groups

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following scenarios best describes when you would add IP addresses to the containment policy?

Options:

A.

You want to automate the Network Containment process based on the IP address of a host

B.

Your organization has additional IP addresses that need to be able to access the Falcon console

C.

A new group of analysts need to be able to place hosts under Network Containment

D.

Your organization has resources that need to be accessible when hosts are network contained

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following is TRUE regarding disabling detections for a host?

Options:

A.

After disabling detections, the host will operate in Reduced Functionality Mode (RFM) until detections are enabled

B.

After disabling detections, the data for all existing detections prior to disabling detections is removed from the Event Search

C.

The DetectionSummaryEvent continues being sent to the Streaming API for that host

D.

The detections for that host are removed from the console immediately. No new detections will display in the console going forward unless detections are enabled

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

CCFA-200
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCFA-200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCFA-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99