Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by nyra

Page: 6 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: nyra
Question 24

When creating a custom IOA for a specific domain, which syntax would be best for detecting or preventing on all subdomains as well?

Options:

A.

*\.baddomain\.xyz|baddomain\. xyz

B.

*baddomain\. xyz|baddomain\. xyz. *

C.

Custom IOA rules cannot be created for domains

D.

**baddomain\. xyz|baddomain\. xyz**

Discussion
Question 25

Which is a filter within the Host setup and management > Host management page?

Options:

A.

User name

B.

OU

C.

BIOS Version

D.

Locality

Discussion
Question 26

What statement is TRUE about managing a user's role?

Options:

A.

The Administrator cannot re-use the account email for a new account

B.

You must have Falcon MFA enabled first

C.

You must be a Falcon Security Lead

D.

You must be a Falcon Administrator

Discussion
Question 27

When the Notify End Users policy setting is turned on, which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

End users will not be notified as we would not want to notify a malicious actor of a detection. This setting does not exist

B.

End users will be immediately notified via a pop-up that their machine is in-network isolation

C.

End-users receive a pop-up notification when a prevention action occurs

D.

End users will receive a pop-up allowing them to confirm or refuse a pending quarantine

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 6 / 11

CCFA-200
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCFA-200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCFA-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99