Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFA-200 Exam Questions and Answers by arnold

Page: 3 / 11

CrowdStrike CCFA-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Administrator
Exam Code: CCFA-200 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: arnold
Question 12

What is the purpose of using groups with Sensor Update policies in CrowdStrike Falcon?

Options:

A.

To group hosts with others in the same business unit

B.

To group hosts according to the order in which Falcon was installed, so that updates are installed in the same order every time

C.

To prioritize the order in which Falcon updates are installed, so that updates are not installed all at once leading to network congestion

D.

To allow the controlled assignment of sensor versions onto specific hosts

Discussion
Question 13

When uninstalling a sensor, which of the following is required if the 'Uninstall and maintenance protection' setting is enabled within the Sensor Update Policies?

Options:

A.

Maintenance token

B.

Customer ID (CID)

C.

Bulk update key

D.

Agent ID (AID)

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following applies to Custom Blocking Prevention Policy settings?

Options:

A.

Hashes must be entered on the Prevention Hashes page before they can be blocked via this policy

B.

Blocklisting applies to hashes, IP addresses, and domains

C.

Executions blocked via hash blocklist may have partially executed prior to hash calculation process remediation may be necessary

D.

You can only blocklist hashes via the API

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 15

On the Host management page which filter could be used to quickly identify all devices categorized as a "Workstation" by the Falcon Platform?

Options:

A.

Status

B.

Platform

C.

Hostname

D.

Type

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

CCFA-200