Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by everlyn

Page: 8 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: everlyn
Question 32

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 32

Which URL retrieves the errors in the GigabitEthernet 1 interface?

A)

Questions 32

B)

Questions 32

C)

Questions 32

D)

Questions 32

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 33

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 33

An application is created to serve an enterprise Based on use and department requirements, changes are requested quarterly Which application design change improves code maintainability?

Options:

A.

Use global variables

B.

Use double quotes instead of single quotes to enclose variables

C.

Use different indent levels for variables

D.

Use more verbose names for variables

Discussion
Question 34

Which two countermeasures help reduce the risk of playback attacks? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Store data in a NoSQL database.

B.

Implement message authentication (HMAC).

C.

Enable end-to-end encryption.

D.

Remove stack traces from errors.

E.

Use short-lived access tokens.

Discussion
Question 35

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing to retrieve a summary of physical compute resources. The collected information about the compute resources will be presented in a dashboard to be developed for device monitoring purposes. Not all snippets are used.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99