Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by boden

Page: 12 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: boden
Question 48

Click on the GET Resource button above to view resources that will help with this question.

Questions 48

Questions 48

Questions 48

An engineer is managing a DC with 6000 Cisco UCS servers installed and running. The engineer has been asked to identify all resources where the model is in the UCSB family and the available memory is less than or equal to 5 GB.

Which REST API call accomplishes this task?

Options:

A.

GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=not(Model eq ‘UCSC’) and AvailableMemory le 5000

B.

GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=Model eq ‘UCSB’ and AvailableMemory lt 5000

C.

GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=contains(Model, UCSB’) and AvailableMemory lt 5000

D.

GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=contains(Model, UCSB’) and AvailableMemory le 5000

Discussion
Question 49

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing to create a new Cisco Webex space and attach a previously configured bot named 'sampleBot'. Not all options are used.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 50

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 50

A)

Questions 50

B)

Questions 50

C)

Questions 50

D)

Questions 50

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 51

Drag and drop the steps from the left into the order on the right to host a Docker-contained application on a Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switch.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99