Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by lochlan

Page: 7 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: lochlan
Question 28

Two Elasticsearch database servers use bidirectional asynchronous data replication Both servers accept writes from clients The design must meet these requirements:

• The cluster must survive if a fault occurs that causes the network connection to go down between nodes

• The data must remain consistent if communication between nodes fails.

• The data must be spread evenly across all nodes in the cluster.

Which design approach must be used to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Set the initial voting configuration to force a specific node as the master.

B.

Scale the master nodes down to a single node.

C.

Set the minimum_master_nodes to 2 in the configuration.

D.

Add a third cluster node to provide majority votes.

Discussion
Question 29

Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes where the code is missing to complete the API call to implement error handling Not all options are used.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

Refer to the exhibits which show the documentation associated with the create port object API cafl in Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, and a cURL command. Which data payload completes the cURL command to run the APi call?

A)

Questions 30

B)

Questions 30

C)

Questions 30

D)

Questions 30

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 31

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 31

Python threading allows a developer to have different parts of a program run concurrently and simplify a design. Drag and drop the code snippets from the left onto the item numbers on the right that match the missing sections in the exhibit to create a thread instance.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 7 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99