Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by elise

Page: 2 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: elise
Question 8

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 8

A developer must configure an SSL certificate for an nginx web server Which code must be added on the script to accomplish this configuration?

A)

Questions 8

B)

Questions 8

C)

Questions 8

D)

Questions 8

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

Which key value pair from the ios_ntp Ansible module creates an NTP server peer?

Options:

A.

state: present

B.

state: True

C.

config: present

D.

config: True

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

The cisco_devnet Docker swarm service runs across five replicas.The development team tags and imports a new image named devnet/ test:1.1 and requests that the image be upgraded on each container.There must be no service outages during the upgrade process. Which two design approaches must be used? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable parallel upgrades by using the docker service update command

B.

Ensure that the service replicas are set to a minimum of 5

C.

Implement rolling upgrades by using the docker service update command

D.

Ensure that the service is hosted behind a VIP with no session persistence

E.

Update the restart policy of the containers to restart upon failure

Discussion
Question 11

A Python application is being written to run inside a Cisco IOS XE device to assist with gathering telemetry data. Drag and drop the elements of the stack from the left onto the functions on the right to collect and display the telemetry streaming data.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99