Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by yasmin

Page: 13 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: yasmin
Question 52

A web application is susceptible to cross-site scripting. Which two methods allow this issue to be mitigated? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use only drop downs.

B.

Limit user input to acceptable characters.

C.

Encrypt user input on the client side.

D.

Use AES encryption to secure the script.

E.

Remove all HTML/XML tags from user input.

Discussion
Question 53

An automated solution is needed to configure VMs in numerous cloud provider environments to connect the environments to an SDWAN. The SDWAN edge VM is provided as an image in each of the relevant clouds and can be given an identity and all required configuration via cloud-init without needing to log into the VM once online.

Which configuration management and/or automation tooling is needed for this solution?

Options:

A.

Ansible

B.

Ansible and Terraform

C.

NSO

D.

Terraform

E.

Ansible and NSO

Discussion
Question 54

Questions 54

Refer to the exhibit. Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the blanks in the code to provision a new UCS server. Not all options are used.

Questions 54

Options:

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 13 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99