Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by abubakr

Page: 11 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: abubakr
Question 44

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 44

Which line of code needs to be placed on the snippet where the code is missing to provide APl rate-limiting to the requests?

Options:

A.

int(self.response.headers.post('Retry-After'))

B.

int(response.headers.get('Retry-After'))

C.

int(self.response.headers.get(Retry-After'))

D.

int(response.headers.post('Retry-After'))

Discussion
Question 45

Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes where the code is missing to deploy three Cisco UCS servers each from a different template Not all options ate used.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 46

A developer has created a local Docker alpine image that has the image ID 'dockapp432195596ffr' and tagged as ‘new’. Which command creates a running container based on the tagged image, with the container port 80 bound to port 8080 on the host?

Options:

A.

docker build -p 8080:80 alpine new

B.

docker exec -p 808080 alpine new

C.

docker start -p 808080 alpine new

D.

docker run -p 8080.80 alpine.now

Discussion
Question 47

Drag and drop the git commands from the left into the correct order on the right to create a feature branch from the master and then incorporate that feature branch into the master.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

350-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99