Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by avyaan

Page: 10 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: avyaan
Question 40

Questions 40

Questions 40

Questions 40

Refer to the exhibit above and click on the resource tabs in the top left corner to view resources to help with this question. Drag and drop the correct code snippets from the left onto the item numbers on the right that match the missing sections in the exhibit to complete the cURL script that will use RESTCONF to update an interface on a CISCO IOS XE device.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

Application sometimes store configuration as constants in the code, which is a violation of strict separation of configuration from code. Where should application configuration be stored?

Options:

A.

environment variables

B.

YAML files

C.

Python libraries

D.

Dockerfiles

E.

INI files

Discussion
Question 42

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing to list objects that use the paginated Cisco FDM API. Some options may be used more than once. Not all options are used.

Questions 42

Options:

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 43

What are two advantages of using model-driven telemetry, such as gRPC. instead of traditional telemetry gathering methods? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

all data is ad-hoc

B.

efficient use of bandwidth

C.

no overhead

D.

decentralized storage of telemetry

E.

continuous information with incremental updates

Discussion