Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by dana

Page: 6 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: dana
Question 24

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing on the Dockerfile to containerize an application that listens on the specified TCP network port at runtime. Not all options are used.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 25

An enterprise refactors its monolithic application into a modem cloud-native application that is based on microservices. A key requirement of the application design is to ensure that the IT team is aware of performance issues or bottlenecks in the new application Which two approaches must be part of the design considerations'' (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Periodically scale up the resources of the host machines when the application starts to experience high loads

B.

Instrument the application code to gather telemetry data from logs, metrics or tracing

C.

Adopt a service-oriented architecture to handle communication between the services that make up the application

D.

Deploy infrastructure monitoring agents into the operating system of the host machines

E.

Implement infrastructure monitoring to ensure that pipeline components interoperate smoothly and reliably

Discussion
Question 26

A developer is working in a branch to develop a new feature named ‘newfeat404880077’. A file named ‘devcoreg13642911.jpg’ has accidentally been staged. This needs to be removed so that the commit is performed and branches merged. Which git command must be used to unstage the file?

Options:

A.

git delete HEAD devcoreg13642911.jpg

B.

git remove HEAD devcoreg13642911.jpg

C.

git reset HEAD devcoreg13642911.jpg

D.

git revert HEAD devcoreg13642911.jpg

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 27

This script uses ciscoyang to configure two VRF instances on a Cisco IOS-XR device using the Yang NETCONF type.

Which two words are required to complete the script? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ensure

B.

commit

C.

false

D.

replace

E.

none

Discussion