Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-901 Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 3 / 13

Cisco 350-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
Exam Code: 350-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 12

A Python script must list network clients in the Cisco Meraki API that have used a network with an ID of 2 The number of client entries per returned page is restricted to 1.000 according to the API specification Network 2 has 2.500 clients What must be added where the code is missing to print the content of each response?

A)

Questions 12

B)

Questions 12

C)

Questions 12

D)

Questions 12

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 13

Refer to the exhibit Pipenv is used to manage dependencies The test funs successfully on a local environment. What is the reason for the error when running the test on a CI'CD pipeline?

Options:

A.

The piple in the local environment was not pushed to the remote repository

B.

All the unit tests in testsum py failed

C.

Pytest did not detect any functions that start with test_'.

D.

Nose2 was not used as the test runner

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

A Docker swarm cluster is configured to load balance services across data centers in three different geographical regions west central and east. The cluster has three manager nodes and three worker nodes Anew service named cisco.devnet is being deployed. The service has these design requirements

• All containers must be hosted only on nodes in the central region

• The service must run only on nodes that are ineligible for the manager role

Which approach fulfills the requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a second swarm cluster that is hosted only in the central region.

B.

Create the service manually in the central region and set replicas to 0.

C.

Use placement constraints to control nodes to which the service can be assigned.

D.

Enable the control flag in the containers of the west and east regions to prevent the service from starting

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 15

Which function does Fluentd fulfill for application logging in Kubernetes?

Options:

A.

logging agent for distribution

B.

backend time series database storage

C.

monitoring and log visualization

D.

messaging queueig infrastructure

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

350-901