Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by indy

Page: 8 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: indy
Question 32

An organization wants to implement a site-to-site VPN solution that must be able to support 350 sites with direct communications between all sites, fully encrypt the packet header and payload, and support propagation of routing information over IPsec. Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

IPsec full mesh

B.

DMVPN

C.

GETVPN

D.

FlexVPN

Discussion
Question 33

Questions 33

Based on the output of the show run command, which remote access VPN technology is configured?

Options:

A.

PPTP

B.

SSLVPN Full Tunnel

C.

FlexVPN

D.

clientless SSLVPN

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 34

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 34

An SSL client is connecting to an ASA headend. The session fails with the message “Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity.” Based on how the packet is processed, which phase is causing the failure?

Options:

A.

phase 9: rpf-check

B.

phase 5: NAT

C.

phase 4: ACCESS-LIST

D.

phase 3: UN-NAT

Discussion
Question 35

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 35

Which type of mismatch is causing the problem with the IPsec VPN tunnel?

Options:

A.

crypto access list

B.

Phase 1 policy

C.

transform set

D.

preshared key

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

300-730