Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by ares

Page: 4 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: ares
Question 16

Which command identifies a Cisco AnyConnect profile that was uploaded to the flash of an IOS router?

Options:

A.

svc import profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml

B.

anyconnect profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml

C.

crypto vpn anyconnect profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml

D.

webvpn import profile SSL_profile flash:simos-profile.xml

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 17

Which two types of web resources or protocols are enabled by default on the Cisco ASA Clientless SSL VPN portal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

HTTP

B.

ICA (Citrix)

C.

VNC

D.

RDP

E.

CIFS

Discussion
Question 18

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client has been configured to use IKEv2 for one group of users and SSL for another group. When the administrator configures a new AnyConnect release on the Cisco ASA, the IKEv2 users cannot download it automatically when they connect. What might be the problem?

Options:

A.

The XML profile is not configured correctly for the affected users.

B.

The new client image does not use the same major release as the current one.

C.

Client services are not enabled.

D.

Client software updates are not supported with IKEv2.

Discussion
Question 19

A Cisco AnyConnect client establishes a SSL VPN connection with an ASA at the corporate office. An engineer must ensure that the client computer meets the enterprise security policy. Which feature can update the client to meet an enterprise security policy?

Options:

A.

Endpoint Assessment

B.

Cisco Secure Desktop

C.

Basic Host Scan

D.

Advanced Endpoint Assessment

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

300-730