Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 3 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 12

Which requirement is needed to use local authentication for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Clients that connect to a FlexVPN server?

Options:

A.

use of certificates instead of username and password

B.

EAP-AnyConnect

C.

EAP query-identity

D.

AnyConnect profile

Discussion
Question 13

Which feature allows the ASA to handle nonstandard applications and web resources so that they display correctly over a clientless SSL VPN connection?

Options:

A.

single sign-on

B.

Smart Tunnel

C.

WebType ACL

D.

plug-ins

Discussion
Question 14

Which command automatically initiates a smart tunnel when a user logs in to the WebVPN portal page?

Options:

A.

auto-upgrade

B.

auto-connect

C.

auto-start

D.

auto-run

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

Which value must be configured in the User Group field when the Cisco AnyConnect Profile is created to connect to an ASA headend with IPsec as the primary protocol?

Options:

A.

address-pool

B.

group-alias

C.

group-policy

D.

tunnel-group

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 3 / 10

300-730
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99