Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by samantha

Page: 10 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: samantha
Question 40

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 40

Client 1 cannot communicate with client 2. Both clients are using Cisco AnyConnect and have established a successful SSL VPN connection to the hub ASA. Which command on the ASA is missing?

Options:

A.

dns-server value 10.1.1.2

B.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

C.

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface

D.

dns-server value 10.1.1.3

Discussion
Question 41

In a FlexVPN deployment, the spokes successfully connect to the hub, but spoke-to-spoke tunnels do not form. Which troubleshooting step solves the issue?

Options:

A.

Verify the spoke configuration to check if the NHRP redirect is enabled.

B.

Verify that the spoke receives redirect messages and sends resolution requests.

C.

Verify the hub configuration to check if the NHRP shortcut is enabled.

D.

Verify that the tunnel interface is contained within a VRF.

Discussion
Question 42

Which command is used to troubleshoot an IPv6 FlexVPN spoke-to-hub connectivity failure?

Options:

A.

show crypto ikev2 sa

B.

show crypto isakmp sa

C.

show crypto gkm

D.

show crypto identity

Discussion
Question 43

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 43

An engineer is troubleshooting a new GRE over IPsec tunnel. The tunnel is established but the engineer cannot ping from spoke 1 to spoke 2. Which type of traffic is being blocked?

Options:

A.

ESP packets from spoke2 to spoke1

B.

ISAKMP packets from spoke2 to spoke1

C.

ESP packets from spoke1 to spoke2

D.

ISAKMP packets from spoke1 to spoke2

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 10 / 10

300-730
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99