Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by daniella

Page: 9 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: daniella
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is preventing the VPN from coming up?

Options:

A.

interesting traffic

B.

lifetime

C.

preshared key

D.

PFS

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 37

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 37

The IKEv2 site-to-site VPN tunnel between two routers is down. Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is the problem?

Options:

A.

preshared key

B.

peer identity

C.

transform set

D.

ikev2 proposal

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

What is a result of this configuration?

Options:

A.

Spoke 1 fails the authentication because the authentication methods are incorrect.

B.

Spoke 2 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

C.

Spoke 2 fails the authentication because the remote authentication method is incorrect.

D.

Spoke 1 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

A site-to-site tunnel between two sites is not coming up. Based on the debugs, what is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

An authentication failure occurs on the remote peer.

B.

A certificate fragmentation issue occurs between both sides.

C.

UDP 4500 traffic from the peer does not reach the router.

D.

An authentication failure occurs on the router.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

300-730
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99