Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by daniella

Page: 9 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: daniella
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is preventing the VPN from coming up?

Options:

A.

interesting traffic

B.

lifetime

C.

preshared key

D.

PFS

Discussion
Question 37

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 37

The IKEv2 site-to-site VPN tunnel between two routers is down. Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is the problem?

Options:

A.

preshared key

B.

peer identity

C.

transform set

D.

ikev2 proposal

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

What is a result of this configuration?

Options:

A.

Spoke 1 fails the authentication because the authentication methods are incorrect.

B.

Spoke 2 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

C.

Spoke 2 fails the authentication because the remote authentication method is incorrect.

D.

Spoke 1 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

A site-to-site tunnel between two sites is not coming up. Based on the debugs, what is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

An authentication failure occurs on the remote peer.

B.

A certificate fragmentation issue occurs between both sides.

C.

UDP 4500 traffic from the peer does not reach the router.

D.

An authentication failure occurs on the router.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

300-730
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99