Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by ekam

Page: 7 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: ekam
Question 28

An engineer has integrated a new DMVPN to link remote offices across the internet using Cisco IOS routers. When connecting to remote sites, pings and voice data appear to flow properly, and all tunnel stats show that they are up. However, when trying to connect to a remote server using RDP, the connection fails. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Adjust the MTU size within the routers.

B.

Add RDP port to the extended ACL.

C.

Replace certificate on the RDP server.

D.

Change DMVPN timeout values.

Discussion
Question 29

A network engineer must configure the Cisco ASA so that Cisco AnyConnect clients establishing an SSL VPN connection create an additional tunnel for real-time traffic that is sensitive to packet delays. If this additional tunnel experiences any issues, it must fall back to a TLS connection. Which two Cisco AnyConnect features must be configured to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

DTLS

B.

DSCP Preservation

C.

DPD

D.

SSL Rekey

E.

OMTU

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 30

An administrator must guarantee that remote access users are able to reach printers on their local LAN after a VPN session is established to the headquarters. All other traffic should be sent over the tunnel. Which split-tunnel policy reduces the configuration on the ASA headend?

Options:

A.

include specified

B.

exclude specified

C.

tunnel specified

D.

dynamic exclude

Discussion
Question 31

An administrator is planning a VPN configuration that will encrypt traffic between multiple servers that will be passing unicast and multicast traffic. This configuration must be able to be implemented without the need to modify routing within the network. Which VPN technology must be used for this task?

Options:

A.

FlexVPN

B.

VTI

C.

GETVPN

D.

DMVPN

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

300-730