Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 2 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 8

A second set of traffic selectors is negotiated between two peers using IKEv2. Which IKEv2 packet will contain details of the exchange?

Options:

A.

IKEv2 IKE_SA_INIT

B.

IKEv2 INFORMATIONAL

C.

IKEv2 CREATE_CHILD_SA

D.

IKEv2 IKE_AUTH

Discussion
Question 9

Drag and drop the correct commands from the night onto the blanks within the code on the left to implement a design that allow for dynamic spoke-to-spoke communication. Not all comments are used.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 10

Which two changes must be made in order to migrate from DMVPN Phase 2 to Phase 3 when EIGRP is configured? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add NHRP shortcuts on the hub.

B.

Add NHRP redirects on the spoke.

C.

Disable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.

D.

Enable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.

E.

Add NHRP redirects on the hub.

Discussion
Question 11

Which redundancy protocol must be implemented for IPsec stateless failover to work?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

GLBP

C.

HSRP

D.

VRRP

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

300-730