Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 2 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 8

A second set of traffic selectors is negotiated between two peers using IKEv2. Which IKEv2 packet will contain details of the exchange?

Options:

A.

IKEv2 IKE_SA_INIT

B.

IKEv2 INFORMATIONAL

C.

IKEv2 CREATE_CHILD_SA

D.

IKEv2 IKE_AUTH

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 9

Drag and drop the correct commands from the night onto the blanks within the code on the left to implement a design that allow for dynamic spoke-to-spoke communication. Not all comments are used.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

Which two changes must be made in order to migrate from DMVPN Phase 2 to Phase 3 when EIGRP is configured? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add NHRP shortcuts on the hub.

B.

Add NHRP redirects on the spoke.

C.

Disable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.

D.

Enable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.

E.

Add NHRP redirects on the hub.

Discussion
Question 11

Which redundancy protocol must be implemented for IPsec stateless failover to work?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

GLBP

C.

HSRP

D.

VRRP

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

300-730