Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by esmee

Page: 6 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: esmee
Question 24

A network engineer is installing Cisco AnyConnect on company laptops so that users can access corporate resources remotely. The VPN concentrator is a Cisco router running IOS-XE 16.9.1 code and configured as a FlexVPN server that uses local authentication and *$Cisc431089017$* as the key-id for the IKEv2 profile. Which two steps must be taken on the computer to allow a successful AnyConnect connection to the router? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, set the IPsec Authentication method to EAP-AnyConnect.

B.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, add the hostname and host address to the server list.

C.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, set the user group field to DefaultAnyConnectClientGroup.

D.

In the Cisco AnyConnect Local Policy, set the BypassDownloader option in the local to true.

E.

In the Cisco AnyConnect Local Policy, add the router IP address to the Update Policy.

Discussion
Question 25

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 25

A network engineer is configuring a remote access SSLVPN and is unable to complete the connection using local credentials. What must be done to remediate this problem?

Options:

A.

Enable the client protocol in the Cisco AnyConnect profile.

B.

Configure a AAA server group to authenticate the client.

C.

Change the authentication method to local.

D.

Configure the group policy to force local authentication.

Discussion
Question 26

An engineer would like Cisco AnyConnect users to be able to reach servers within the 10.10.0.0/16 subnet while all other traffic is sent out to the Internet. Which IPsec configuration accomplishes this task?

Questions 26

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 27

The VPN tunnel between the FlexVPN spoke and FlexVPN hub 192.168.0.12 is failing. What should be done to correct this issue?

Options:

A.

Add the address 192.168.0.12 255.255.255.255 command to the keyring configuration.

B.

Add the match fvrf any command to the IKEv2 policy.

C.

Add the aaa authorization group psk list Flex_AAA Flex_Auth command to the IKEv2 profile configuration.

D.

Add the tunnel mode gre ip command to the tunnel configuration.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 6 / 10

300-730
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99