Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by esmee

Page: 6 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: esmee
Question 24

A network engineer is installing Cisco AnyConnect on company laptops so that users can access corporate resources remotely. The VPN concentrator is a Cisco router running IOS-XE 16.9.1 code and configured as a FlexVPN server that uses local authentication and *$Cisc431089017$* as the key-id for the IKEv2 profile. Which two steps must be taken on the computer to allow a successful AnyConnect connection to the router? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, set the IPsec Authentication method to EAP-AnyConnect.

B.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, add the hostname and host address to the server list.

C.

In the Cisco AnyConnect XML profile, set the user group field to DefaultAnyConnectClientGroup.

D.

In the Cisco AnyConnect Local Policy, set the BypassDownloader option in the local to true.

E.

In the Cisco AnyConnect Local Policy, add the router IP address to the Update Policy.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 25

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 25

A network engineer is configuring a remote access SSLVPN and is unable to complete the connection using local credentials. What must be done to remediate this problem?

Options:

A.

Enable the client protocol in the Cisco AnyConnect profile.

B.

Configure a AAA server group to authenticate the client.

C.

Change the authentication method to local.

D.

Configure the group policy to force local authentication.

Discussion
Question 26

An engineer would like Cisco AnyConnect users to be able to reach servers within the 10.10.0.0/16 subnet while all other traffic is sent out to the Internet. Which IPsec configuration accomplishes this task?

Questions 26

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 27

The VPN tunnel between the FlexVPN spoke and FlexVPN hub 192.168.0.12 is failing. What should be done to correct this issue?

Options:

A.

Add the address 192.168.0.12 255.255.255.255 command to the keyring configuration.

B.

Add the match fvrf any command to the IKEv2 policy.

C.

Add the aaa authorization group psk list Flex_AAA Flex_Auth command to the IKEv2 profile configuration.

D.

Add the tunnel mode gre ip command to the tunnel configuration.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

300-730
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99