Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M2 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanna

Page: 3 / 5

CIPS L4M2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Defining Business Needs
Exam Code: L4M2 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 144 Q&A's Shared By: giovanna
Question 12

Which of the following are the fair and reasonable comparators in price analysis? Select TWO that apply:

Options:

A.

Pricing formula

B.

Price indices

C.

Strike price

D.

Cost driver

E.

Competitive bidding

Discussion
Question 13

Thani Ltd is a fast growing logistics company with a fleet of 20 tractors. To meet Net Zero objec-tive, the company needs to electrify its fleet. Angelica is assigned to investigate the market price of electrifying services. After the investigation, she realises that the current market price is very expensive and unsustainable for her company. She decides to break down the costs before negotiating with the suppliers. Which internal stakeholders may help Angelica estimate the breakdown of costs? Select TWO that apply.

Options:

A.

Sales and Marketing department

B.

Engineering department

C.

Finance department

D.

Commercial agency

E.

Suppliers

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following is the core of value analysis process?

Options:

A.

Be creative

B.

Develop

C.

Evaluate

D.

Gather information

E.

Carry out functional analysis

Discussion
Question 15

EV Inc is facing the following challenges:

1. The capital investment is enormous.

2. Most of company's working capital is in form of inventories, which include raw materials, work-in-progress and finished goods.

3. Competitors are increasingly deploying robotics and automation to boost productivity.

Which of the below business sectors does EV Inc belong to?

Options:

A.

Construction

B.

Manufacturing

C.

Financial services

D.

Retails

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 5

L4M2
PDF

$35  $99.99

L4M2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

L4M2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99