Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M2 Exam Questions and Answers by umaiza

Page: 4 / 5

CIPS L4M2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Defining Business Needs
Exam Code: L4M2 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 144 Q&A's Shared By: umaiza
Question 16

Housing Ltd is inviting a number of contractors to a tender for the construction of a commercial building. In the attachment to the invitation to tender, there is a document which describes the re-quired materials and installation methods. This document is known as...?

Options:

A.

Functional specification

B.

Prescriptive specification

C.

Drawings

D.

Performance specification

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following are typical benefits of through-life asset management to buying organisa-tion? Select the TWO that apply.

Options:

A.

Shorter specifications

B.

Lower risks as there are many suppliers accountable for costs and service over the life of the asset

C.

Lower total cost of ownership

D.

Greater supplier's bargaining power

E.

Better capability of supplier over time

Discussion
Question 18

Datong is a defence and law enforcement equipment supplier. They are developing new product but largely concerns about the detailed specifications of components and the capability of supply market. Which of the following approach should Datong adopt in order to optimise the specification and shorten time to market?

Options:

A.

Request for quotation from potential suppliers

B.

Invite the supplier to tendering process

C.

Early supplier involvement

D.

Control the budget tightly

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 19

A company is analysing its existing product's components and aims at reducing costs without damaging customer value proposition. They want to check which components are critical and which are unnecessary. Which of the following should be adopted by the company?

Options:

A.

Under specification

B.

Value engineering

C.

Value analysis

D.

Variety reduction

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

L4M2