Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR94_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 20

What Time Management components are available in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Kronos

B.

Time Off

C.

Time Sheet

D.

Time Tracking

Discussion
Question 21

How do you set up a Time Sheet workflow?

Options:

A.

Create a workflow, assign it to the Time Recording Profile, and create a Save Rule in the Employee Time Sheet Entry object to trigger the workflow.

B.

Create a workflow, assign it to the Time Profile, and create a Save Rule in the Employee Time Sheet object to trigger the workflow.

C.

Create a workflow, assign it to the Time Profile, and create a Save Rule in the Employee Time Sheet Entry object to trigger the workflow.

D.

Create a workflow, assign it to the Time Recording Profile, and create a Save Rule in the Employee Time Sheet object to trigger the workflow.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 22

For a Time Tracking-enabled customer, what Time Record Filter capability is available for a Cross- Midnight scenario?

Options:

A.

Holiday Class Filter for only Current Day and Previous Day

B.

Holiday Class Filter for only Current Day

C.

Holiday Class Filter for only Current Day and Next Day

D.

Holiday Class Filter for Current Day, Previous Day, and Next Day

Discussion
Question 23

Which types of models are available to set up a work schedule?Note: There are 3 correct answers

to this question.

Options:

A.

Clock Time

B.

Duration

C.

Period

D.

Schedule

E.

Simple