Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by rita

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR94_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rita
Question 16

If Time Type Derivation is NOT configured for Clock In Clock Out, which Time Type will be used for all External Time Data from Clock In Clock Out?

Options:

A.

Time Type defined in Clock In Clock Out Employee Full Synchronization Details object

B.

Clock In Clock Out Time Derivation Configuration object data

C.

Time Type Groups that are classified with Classification Working Time

D.

Default Import Attendance Time Type defined in the Time Profile of the employee

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following can be defined in a Time Profile?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Whether employees can request absences via self-service

B.

Whether employees do positive or negative time recording

C.

The Attendance types that are available for an employee

D.

How attendances are valuated in Time Valuation

Discussion
Question 18

What Time Categories are allowed when configuring a Time Type Group?

Options:

A.

Working Time, Paid Holidays, Calculated Time

B.

Allowances, Paid Holidays, Recorded Overtime

C.

Working Time, Time Collector, Calculated Time

D.

Allowances, On-Call Time, Recorded Overtime

Discussion
Question 19

You hire an employee on March 15, 2022. You have selected Account Creation Start Date = Account Valid From (Day or Month) for Time Account Type, Account Valid From(Day)= 1, Account Valid From(Month) = 1. When will the first account start?

Options:

A.

2022-03-15 00:00:00

B.

2022-01-01 00:00:00

C.

2022-03-01 00:00:00

D.

2023-01-01 00:00:00

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR94_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR94_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR94_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99