Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by ernest

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR94_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ernest
Question 12

In which systems are prepackaged integrations available for SAP SuccessFactors Time Management?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP ERP HCM Payroll

B.

Third-party payroll solutions

C.

Kronos

D.

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 13

What is the allowed combination of Valuation Result Category in Time Type Group configuration that is eligible for a Time-Off in Lieu compensation either by payout or by posting to Time-Off in Lieu Time Account?

Options:

A.

Overtime Base and Overtime Premium

B.

Overtime Premium and Difference in Working Time

C.

Overtime Premium and Working Time

D.

Overtime Base and Difference in Working Time

Discussion
Question 14

You have a total balance of 30 days at the beginning of January 2022. You take 10 days leave in December 2022.If you run the Time Account Snapshot report with March 31, 2022 as the end date, how many days are shown in taken and planned columns?

Options:

A.

Taken = 0, Planned = 10

B.

Taken = 0, Planned = 30

C.

Taken = 10, Planned = 30

D.

Taken = 10, Planned = 0

Discussion
Question 15

You need to send an alert to the HR admin if an employee is sick for more than 15 days.How would you define the reminder alert?

Options:

A.

As a post save rule in the Time Type object definition

B.

As a save rule in the Employee Time object definition

C.

As a save rule in the Time Type object definition

D.

As a post save rule in the Employee Time object definition

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR94_2305