Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by miruna

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR94_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: miruna
Question 8

Which of the following objects can you use to define the type of Time Management data that is replicated to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll?

Options:

A.

Data Replication Monitor Configuration

B.

Data Replication Proxy

C.

Replication Target System

D.

Data Replication Configuration

Discussion
Question 9

How is time data derived in the following Time Category types of Time Type Group?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Paid Absences: Time data is derived from absences entered in Time Off, irrespective of absences set in Time Type Group.

B.

Calculated Time: Time data is derived from the output of a time valuation.

C.

Paid Absences: Time data is derived from absences entered in Time Off, only for those absences assigned to the Time Type Group.

D.

Calculated Time: Time data is derived from the work schedule of an employee.

Discussion
Question 10

You are using Clock In Clock Out Group in Job Info.What is the correct combination that you are allowed to use?

Options:

A.

Time Recording Variant: Clock Times Time Record profile with Time Recording Variant set to Negative

B.

Time Recording Variant: Duration Time Record profile with Time Recording Variant set to Positive

C.

Time Recording Variant: Clock Times Time Record profile with Time Recording Variant set to Positive

D.

Time Recording Variant: Duration Time Record profile with Time Recording Variant set to Negative

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 11

An employee is hired on January 10, 2022, with yearly accruals as accrual frequency.What is the correct accruable and accrual period combination?

Options:

A.

Accrual period = January 1 – December 31, 2022, Accruable period = January 10 – December 31, 2022

B.

Accrual period = January 1 – December 31, 2022, Accruable period = January 10 – January 31, 2022

C.

Accrual period = January 1 – January 31, 2022, Accruable period = January 10 – January 31, 2022

D.

Accrual period = January 1 – January 31, 2022, Accruable period = January 1 – January 31, 2022

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR94_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR94_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR94_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99