Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by dakota

Page: 7 / 7

SAP C_S4TM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: dakota
Question 28

You have implemented a side-by-side scenario of SAP Transportation Management and SAP S/4HANA. Which of the following statements apply to the organizational units in SAP Transportation Management?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The hierarchical relationship of organizational units is not fixed

B.

Organizational units can be determined automatically based on conditions

C.

Organizational units can be maintained independently of organizational units in SAP S/4HANA

D.

Organizational units are not mandatory

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 29

You are implementing a side-by-side scenario integrating sales orders and outbound deliveries to SAP Transportation Management, Sales order integration has created 30 freight units for 1 sales order (1 freight unit per sales order item). During planning, the freight units have been assigned to 3 trucks (10 freight units on each truck). Based on this planning result, delivery creation is triggered. During packaging, up to 3 items can be packed into 1 case. What is the minimum number of freight units that exist in SAP Transportation Management at the end of this process?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

C_S4TM_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4TM_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99