Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by dominik

Page: 6 / 7

SAP C_S4TM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: dominik
Question 24

Purchase order integration to SAPTM is achieved using output control. determine whether this statement is true or false.

Options:

A.

true

B.

false

Discussion
Question 25

To which of the following can you assign a dimensional weight profile?

Options:

A.

Charge profile

B.

Calculation profile

C.

Charge type

D.

Calculation base

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 26

Transportation zones can group locations (customers, vendors) as well as other zones. One-time locations are also included in transportation zones. Zones are included with their locations and sub-zones. The following zone types are possible:

There are 4 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manage cross-system visibility

B.

Mixed Zone - a combination of the three other zone types

C.

Region Zone - specified by a country or region, for example, the state of Florida in the US

D.

Direct Zone - locations are assigned directly to a zone

E.

Postal Code Zone - specified by a postal code or postal code range

Discussion
Question 27

Which object do you have to create in SAP ERP if you want to use handover locations? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Route

B.

Vendor

C.

Customer

D.

Warehouse

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

C_S4TM_2020