Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by zaviyar

Page: 3 / 7

SAP C_S4TM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: zaviyar
Question 12

You can define the SAP TM-relevant hierarchy in Customizing. Choose Transportation Management — ► Transportation Network —►Define Transportation Zone Hierarchy.

The following conditions apply when you define a transportation zone hierarchy:

(2 correct answer)

Options:

A.

You cannot assign a transportation zone to itself

B.

You cannot assign a transportation zone A to another zone B if B already contains A

C.

Determine routing based on Incoterms

Discussion
Question 13

Based on your company policy, the hazardous product POISON should NOT be transported on means of transport TRUCK unless authorized by user A.

How can you maintain the system reaction in the corresponding incompatibility definition used by user A?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Automatic Violation: Incompatibility Must Not Be Violated Manual Violation: Incompatibility Is Ignored

B.

Automatic Violation: Incompatibility Must Not Be Violated Manual Violation: Incompatibility Must Not Be Violated

C.

Automatic Violation: Incompatibility Is Ignored

Manual Violation: Warninglf Incompatibility is Violated

D.

Automatic Violation: Incompatibility Must Not Be Violated

Manual Violation: Warninglf Incompatibility is Violated

Discussion
Question 14

You have completed the configuration tasks for cost distribution and freight settlement in SAP TM and SAP ERP. The settlement documents were successfully transferred to SAP ERP.

Which of the following business documents in SAP ERP would you check to verify that the amounts and postings are correct?

Options:

A.

Agency billing document

B.

Service entry sheet

C.

Freight invoice

D.

Shipment cost document

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 15

You are assigning organization A to a freight order. Which of the following organizational unit functions can you assign to organization A to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Forwarding House

B.

Company

C.

Purchasing Organization

D.

Sales Organization

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

C_S4TM_2020