Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by rogan

Page: 4 / 4

SAP C_THR89_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: rogan
Question 16

Which of the following values are associated with the standard Employment Type analysis option? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Full Time

B.

Paid Leave

C.

Part Time

D.

Terminated

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 17

Which comparison options can be turned on for a line chart in Investigate? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Forecast Line

B.

Benchmark Line

C.

Trend Line

D.

Target Line

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following are needed to complete the FTP configuration for the Report Distributor? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

FTP Protocol

B.

Username & Password

C.

File Format

D.

IP Address

E.

Delivery hours

Discussion
Question 19

What dimension is an example of a common structure dimension category?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Job Family

B.

Employment Level

C.

D.

Grade/ Band

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

C_THR89_2211