Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by gideon

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_THR89_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: gideon
Question 8

Why would you recommend to your customer to use dynamic sourcing of description for an analysis option?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Dynamic sourcing enables the use of benchmarked data

B.

Dynamic sourcing updates the descriptions when changed in the core system

C.

Dynamic sourcing updates underlying code values

D.

Dynamic sourcing allows customers to pick and choose which description names to use

Discussion
Question 9

SAP SuccessFactors role-based permissions for SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics have been enabled and a user is granted multiple roles. Each role assigned to this user has a unique tree security set up. What tree security is applied to this user within SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The role with the least complex tree security

B.

The union of all tree security from each role

C.

The role with the most complex tree security

D.

The user's primary role tree security

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 10

What view provides the calculation used to derive a result measure?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Result Analytics view

B.

Result Input view

C.

Result Table view

D.

It Benchmark view

Discussion
Question 11

You create a forecast for North America that includes four child nodes: Mid West, North East, South, and West. When you access the demand model, you CANNOT edit the North America values (see screenshot). You verify that you have Workforce Planning Admin permission. What must you do to allow editing of the North America demand values?

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Configure your account with Edit Custom Demand permission.

B.

Enable Summation Level Editing.

C.

Rebuild the forecast, selecting the North America node on the Set Structure tab.

D.

Configure your account with Edit Demand permission.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_THR89_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR89_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR89_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99