Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by natan

Page: 10 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: natan
Question 40

A developer created an email using the fasubjectLine variable as the subject line. Due to revisions, the developer declared <>subjectLine in multiple locations throughout the email, including:

Questions 40

Which subject line will be used at the time of deployment?

Options:

A.

Enjoy 10% off today

B.

Enjoy 15% off today

C.

Enjoy 20% off today

Discussion
Question 41

Contact Builder can be used to create a relational model of an organization's data within Marketing Cloud. Which three factors should be taken into consideration when preparing data to be used in Contact Builder? Choose 3 answer

Options:

A.

Assigningdata relationships and primary keys across all channels

B.

Verifying data address marketing needs

C.

Verifying all data extensions have a sendable value

D.

Verifying each data extension has the required Email Address field populated

E.

Normalizing data toreduce redundancy

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 42

Certification Aid wants to include SSJS in an email message. Which code block can be used for this? Choose 2.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

Certification Aid wants to add new customers to a cross-channel welcome campaign when they register on the company website. Which API should be used for this? Choose 1.

Options:

A.

Personalization Builder API

B.

Event Notification API

C.

Transactional Messaging API

D.

Journey Builder API

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer