Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by duaa

Page: 8 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: duaa
Question 32

A developer wants to include a comment within an AMPscript code block for the benefit of other developers who will be reviewing the code.

Which syntax should the developer use?

Options:

A.

< !- This is a comment

B.

// This is acomment

C.

-- This is a comment

D.

/" This is a comment */

Discussion
Question 33

A sendable data extension with a text field named 'Balance' contains the value S6.96 fora particular record. The following AMPscript statement is included in an email:

IF (Balance > 6.00) THEN

SET @Result = 'Balance is more than $6.00

ENDIF

Why would this IF statement yield unintended results?

Options:

A.

The operands are not the same data type.

B.

The comparison should use the < operator.

C.

Balance is a protected keyword.

D.

Double quotes should be used instead of single quotes.

Discussion
Question 34

A developer wants to use the RaiseError Ampscript function when a subscriber does not have the necessary data to build an email. Which two outcomes are possible using this function? Choose 2 answer

Options:

A.

The send fails

B.

The email is not sent to the particular subscriber

C.

An error message is sent to the From Address used in the email

D.

The send is retried

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 35

NTO wants to exclude sending an email at send time to those with a record on the 'Exclude' Data Extension. The primary key on this data extension is Subscriber Key.

How would a developer write the Exclusion Script?

Options:

A.

Lookup ('Exclude','EmailAddress','SubscriberKey',SubscriberKey)

B.

Lookup ('Exclude','SubscriberKey', 'EmailAddress', emailddr_)

C.

Rowcount (LookupRows('Exclude',SubsciberKey,_SubscriberKey) >0

D.

Rowcount (LookupRows('Exclude','SubscriberKey,_SubscriberKey) >1

Discussion
Page: 8 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine