Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 14 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 56

Certification Aid wants to automate the import of zipped files into a Data Extension. The zip files are placed on the Marketing Cloud Enhanced FTP server every night. Which activity is needed before those files can be imported? Choose 1.

Options:

A.

File Import activity

B.

Data Extract activity

C.

Data Extension Import activity

D.

File Transfer activity

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 57

A developer needs to display a value which hasbeen calculated using an AMPscript block. This value is stored in the variable named 'Label'.

Which two ways should the developer display this value in the body of an email? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

%%-v(@Label) -%%

B.

C.

%%@Label%%

D.

%%(Write (@Label1) 1%%

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following statements are correct concerning Populations in Contact Builder? Choose 2.

Options:

A.

Populations are used to create largesubgroups Contacts.

B.

Populations need to be added to an Attribute Group.

C.

No more than three Populations should be created.

D.

Populations should be used for segmentation

Discussion
Page: 14 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99