Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by lilian

Page: 5 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: lilian
Question 20

Adeveloper is working on cross-channel campaign functions for the email team at Northern Trail Outfitters. They are reviewing available APIs for the different Marketing Cloud applications to determine the most appropriate solution for each.

Which application utilizes the REST API?

Options:

A.

Automation Studio

B.

Classic Content

C.

Content Builder

Discussion
Question 21

A developer needs to find all subscribers on the Customers data extension who made a purchase in the last 30 days. Purchase data is on the Orders data extension which contains a columncalled 'PurchaseDate'. Contacts are identified in both data extensions by a column called 'ContactKey', and the Orders data extension can contain many instances of the same subscnber.

Which SQL keyword should the developer use to achieve the desired result?

Options:

A.

INNER JOIN

B.

OUTER JOIN

C.

ORDER BY PurchaseDate ASC

Discussion
Question 22

A developer wants CloudPages to work with a REST API returning data in JavaScript Object Notation. The developer wants to efficiently ingest the data and write it to a data extension.

Which function should be used?

Options:

A.

Server-Side 3avaScript function Stringify

B.

Server-Side JavaScript function ParseJSON

C.

AMPscript function BuildRowsetFromXML

D.

AMPscript function BuildRowsetFromString

Discussion
Question 23

NTO had an Enterprise 2.0 account; subscribers unsubscribes from the business unit only. A developer is identifying subscribers who unsubscribed from any of the NTO child business units. Which method wouldidentify the most accurate status for subscribers of each business unit?

Options:

A.

Create Data Extract of all Subscribers within the Parent Business unit

B.

Create Data Extracts of All Subscribers within each Child business unit

C.

Query unsubscriber from _Subscribers within the Parent business unit

D.

Query status from _ListSusbscribers within the Parent business unit

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 5 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99