Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by corey

Page: 11 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: corey
Question 44

New subscribers at Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) are added to a data extension. NTO would like to send these subscribers a welcome series with Journey Builder.

What would allow the data extension to be selected for journey entry'

Options:

A.

At least one Campaign must be associated to the data extension.

B.

The Triggered Send Template must be used to create the data extension.

C.

The data extension must be configured for sending.

D.

The data extension must contain a field of theEmailAddress data type.

Discussion
Question 45

Customer data has been imported into a staging data extension andneeds to be normalized before adding into the master data extension. A text field named 'birthday' contains date values in various formats. Some of the values are valid dates, but some are not.

Which SQL keywords and functions could be used to write the query'' Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

CASE, ISDATE, CONVERT

B.

WHERE, ISDATE, CONVERT

C.

CASE, ISDATE, CAST

D.

UPDATE, ISDATE, CONVERT

Discussion
Question 46

A developer receives Error Code 5 when performing a SOAP API call. The error states: "Cannot Perform 'Post' on objects of type 'SentEvent'".

What could be the issue?

Options:

A.

SOAP does not support POST; useREST

B.

The authentication token has expired.

C.

It may be a temporary network issue.

D.

'SentEvent' is not able to be updated using SOAP.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 47

A developer is building a landing page in Marketing Cloud and an email with a Call-To page will display personal information about the subscriber.

In which way could the developer create the CTA link?

Options:

A.

Use the AMPscript CloudPagesURLfunction.

B.

Append EmailAddress to the URL as an encoded parameter.

C.

Append SubscnberKey to the URL as an encoded parameter.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99