Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by griffin

Page: 4 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: griffin
Question 16

NTO uses an external CRM which only exports encrypted files. NTO's marketing manager team wants to use some of the subscriber data found in the CRM for future marketing sends. Which three actions should be included in an automation given these requirements? Choose 3

Options:

A.

Import definition to the necessary data extension

B.

File transfer activity to the Import directory for decryption

C.

File drop to the SFTP Root directory

D.

File drop to the SFTP Import directory

E.

File transfer activity to the Safehouse for decryption

Discussion
Question 17

A developer receives a request to integrate Marketing Cloud with a lead capture tool. The lead capture toolwill call the Marketing Cloud API to create a data extension every time a new lead form is published. The created data extension's name should match the name of the form exactly.

Which API feature could the developer use to dynamically create these data extensions?

Options:

A.

SOAP API using Create Method and the DataExtension Object

B.

REST API using POST on the /interaction/v1/EventDefinitions endpoint with Schema populated

C.

REST API using POST on the /data/v1/customobjectdata/ endpoint

D.

Creating the data extension using API is not possible

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 18

A developer is using the legacy endpoint www.exacttargetapis.com and hasbeen asked to switch to Tenant Specific Endpoints (TSEs). What is a benefit of switching to TSEs?

Options:

A.

A longer lasting OAuth token

B.

API calls will no longer fail

C.

Gain access to TSE-specific REST routes

D.

Improved API performance

Discussion
Question 19

A developer wants to personalize a welcome email with the recipient's first name from the Customers data extension, which is different from the targeted sending data extension named NewSubscribers. Both data extensionscontain the unique identifier in a field named CustomerKey. Which AMPscript Syntax would populate the first name personalization as requested?

Options:

A.

%%=Lookup('Customers', 'FirstName', 'ContactID', CustomerKey)=%%

B.

%%=Lookup('Customers', 'FirstName', 'CustomerKey', CustomerKey)=%%

C.

%%=Lookup('Customers','FirstName','CustomerKey', 'CustomerKey')=%%

D.

%%=Lookup('NewSubscribers','FirstName','ContactID',CustomerKey)=%%

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer