Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by cai

Page: 13 / 14

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 195 Q&A's Shared By: cai
Question 52

A developer uses an API to send data to a Marketing Cloud data extension once every fiveminutes using the REST API. They notice data does not always write to the data extension, leading to data loss.

Which three best practices are recommended to avoid this issue? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

In case of 'Not Authorized' errors, request a new Access Token and attempt the call again.

B.

In case of Server errors, request a new Access Token before each request.

C.

In case of Server errors, ensure the Server is available and attempt the call again.

D.

Use Username and Password authentication instead of oAuth client ID and client secret.

E.

Store the expiry of the access token to ensure a new token is requested if the old one is invalid.

Discussion
Question 53

A developer is troubleshooting the cause of incomplete results in the link tracking data for an email send.

How should the RedirectTo AMPscript function be described as it relates to link tracking'

Options:

A.

It ensures link href values containing AMPscript variables are recorded in tracking

B.

It ensures link href values containing HTML bookmarks or anchors are recorded in tracking

C.

It prevents link href values from getting recordedin tracking

D.

It ensures static link href values are recorded in tracking

Discussion
Question 54

A developer wants to set a variable to use a field from a Sendable Data Extension.

Which two options could be used in an AMPscript block to set the variable as a 'First Name" field from a Sendable Data Extension usedto send the email? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

SET @firstName = [First Name]

B.

SET @firstName = %%First Name%%

C.

SET @firstName = attributeValue (''First Name'')

D.

SET @firstName = ''First Name'']

Discussion
Question 55

A company has chosen to use the REST API for triggered sends, but they continue to get the following error during their testing: "Unable to queue Triggered Send request. There are no valid subscribers." They were informed that the SOAP API provides more information about the error, and found that their payload did not include a required data extension field.

Which element of the SOAP API response provides this level of detail?

Options:

A.

ErrorDescription

B.

OverallStatus

C.

ErrorCode

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 13 / 14

Marketing-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99