Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by daisy-mae

Page: 13 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: daisy-mae
Question 52

Get Cloud Consultant (GCC) is implementing a Salesforce- based solution for a global coffee brand. The coffee company works with agrp research and coffee growers from around the work. These researcher will submit their recommendation in the system which will go through an approval process before reaching coffee growers who will ultimately use those recommendation during cultivation.

The Design team estimates the need for at least 20 custom objects given that the coffee company plans to use Salesforce to also manage incentives. Compensations, distribution, and projections.

Which user license Should GCC recommend for the researchers?

Options:

A.

Customer Community

B.

External Apps

C.

Partner Community Plus

D.

Customer Community Plus

Discussion
Question 53

Ursa Major Solar would like the navigation menu in the customer portal to be vertical.

Which two options make this possible?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Edit the default navigation

B.

Download an app from AppExchange

C.

Fix the header’s Position.

D.

Write custom code

Discussion
Question 54

Which three permissions are included for a delegated administrator?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Create and edit external user records.

B.

Manage object access for external users.

C.

Add external users to multiple accounts.

D.

Generate new passwords for external users.

E.

Manage permissions sets for external users on their account.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 55

Get Cloud Consultant (GCC) is implementing a Salesforce- based solution for a global coffee brand. The coffee company works with agrp research and coffee growers from around the work. These researcher will submit their recommendation in the system which will go through an approval process before reaching coffee growers who will ultimately use those recommendation during cultivation.

The Design team estimates the need for at least 20 custom objects given that the coffee company plans to use Salesforce to also manage incentives. Compensations, distribution, and projections.

Which user license Should GCC recommend for the researchers?

Options:

A.

Customer Community

B.

External Apps

C.

Partner Community Plus

D.

Customer Community Plus

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

Experience-Cloud-Consultant