Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by sullivan

Page: 12 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: sullivan
Question 48

A consultant is in the process of designing the sharing and visibility model for Cloud (CK) new hiking site built on experience Cloud. The consultant knows that CK plans to use the Customer Community License type.

What limitations should the consultant consider related to sharing and visibility for this license type?

Options:

A.

All site users that require access to certain records for certain objects have the proper Sharing set.

B.

Any site users that require access to specific records have the proper Sharing Rule.

C.

All site users that require access to all records across all objects have the proper Sharing Set.

D.

All site users have the appropriate role assigned.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 49

Cloud Kicks wants to allow site users to tag site content with custom tags or member-created topics.

Which two permissions must be enabled for site users in Setup to accomplish this?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create Topics

B.

Assign Topics

C.

Tags Allowed

D.

Member Can Access Topics

Discussion
Question 50

Universal Containers has recently launched a site for its retailers. Retailers able to collaborates with other retailers around topic; however, retail managers aren’t’ able to see records owned by their peers and subordinates.

What should be done to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Retail managers need to be given super User access.

B.

Retail managers needs to be put in the execute role in the Role Hierarchy

C.

A Sharing Set needs to be created.

D.

A sharing Rule needs t be created.

Discussion
Question 51

Dreamscape Flowers (DF) is planning to use Salesforce Partner Relationship Management (PRM) to manage partner lifecycle. DF is aware that Salesforce PRM can help with channel sales, lead distribution, and co-marketing with partners.

Which other three features come standard with Salesforce PRM that DF can leverage without any code customization?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Partner Value Score Matrix

B.

Case Escalation

C.

Al-Powered Knowledge Base

D.

Partner Incentivization Map

E.

Chat