Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by alvie

Page: 3 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: alvie
Question 12

Dreamscape Flowers recently launched three Experience Cloud sites for North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions. The Community managers have installed the Salesforce Communities Management package and are getting useful insights on adoption and engagement.

During the Community managers’ weekly meeting, the Community manager for Europe mentioned that the preconfigured Insights reports cannot be used for their Experience Cloud site.

What is the reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

The Community manager for Europe does not have System Administrator privileges.

B.

The preconfigured Insights reports need to be modified to meet GDPR requirements.

C.

The Experience Cloud site for Europe is not using Chatter which is needed to use the preconfigured Insights reports.

D.

The Experience Cloud site for Europe has more than a million users.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 13

Universal Containers (UC) is a conglomerate with various lines of business operating worldwide. UC helps finance crop research, provides insurance services to coffee growers, and manufactures specialized coffee machines and other products. UC also has a franchise unit to help grow its franchise business worldwide. UC is planning to build multiple portals and sites to support its various lines of business.

What two points should UC keep in mind when selecting a template for these sites and portals?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Industry-specific Lightning Bolt solutions are available today but not templates. Pencil & Paper

B.

Insurance Agent Portal template becomes available once Financial Services Cloud is correctly set up in an org.

C.

Industry-specific templates are available today but not Lightning Bolt solutions.

D.

Industry-specific templates as well as Lightning Bolt solutions are available today.

Discussion
Question 14

Universal Containers’ (UC) Salesforce org uses SAML 550 with a third-party identity provider for internal user authentication. UC now wants to extend this capability for Experience Cloud site users as well.

What should the UC administrator ensure in order to successfully implement SAML 550 for the Experience Cloud site?

Options:

A.

Register the Experience Cloud site as an Identity Provider in SAML settings.

B.

Create a Visualforce page that receives and validates the SAML assertion.

C.

Use the site login URL as an endpoint where SAML assertion is made.

D.

Create a Connected App with custom attributes before configuring SAML settings.

Discussion
Question 15

hat are three best practices when configuring self-registration for an Experience Cloud site? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Assign a cloned standard site profile as the default for self-registration.

B.

Use a restrictive default profile to begin with.

C.

Create a separate profile for your self-service site and your partner portal.

D.

Assign the standard site profile as the default for self-registration.

E.

Use the same profile for your self-service site and your partner portal.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

Experience-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99